PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Eye Serum
Want younger looking skin?Start with your eyes.This intensive anti-ageing serum delivers revolutionary Idebenone, still unsurpassed as the most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF® rating of 95, to correct, protect and transform the look of eyes. Proven to help:
- Minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness for a brighter look
- Diminish the look of age spots, discolourations and sun damaged skin
- Firm and tone the look of skin in the eye area
This powerful anti-ageing serum combines advanced Idebenone technology with a complex of highly restorative ingredients to transform the look of skin around the eyes, providing intense environmental protection and visible correction to skin’s appearance.
This intensive eye treatment helps:
- Protect skin from damaging environmental assaults
- Minimise the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Target dark circles and puffiness
- Reduce the look of age spots, discolourations and sun damaged skin
- Support skin’s natural collagen to help give eyes a firmer, more lifted look
- Brighten the look of skin in the eye area so eyes appear younger and revitalised
To use: After following the test usage directions, gently pat a small amount around eye area 1-2 times daily.Test Usage Skin reactions to PREVAGE® products though rare, may be more likely to occur within the first several days of use or to persons that have sensitive skin, eczema or a history of allergies. If you have sensitive skin, eczema or a history of allergies, you may want to consult with your physician before your first use of PREVAGE® products. Before beginning to use PREVAGE® products on a regular basis, apply a small amount of product daily for at least three (3) days to a small area of skin on the forearm near the inner side of the elbow. If any itching, burning, redness, or swelling occurs during this trial period, wash the product off and discontinue use immediately. If no reactions occur, follow the Regular Usage instructions.